The PADI dive master program is the first step in your diving career. This 2 week program will help you expand your dive skills and knowledge by working hand in hand with one of our PADI instructor and course directors. During your training, you will develop your leadership skills through classroom and independent studies, which will allow you to supervise divers in the water as well as assisting instructors with students. As a PADI dive master, you will use everything you learn to lead and mentor divers and guide them in the underwater world.
By gaining management skills and experience in supervising other divers, you will become a role model to divers all over the world. PADI Divemaster is the pre-requisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
The program consists of 3 sections:
1 Dive Theory
– Theory development includes knowledge reviews, lectures and two exams.
2 Waterskills and stamina Development
-400m swim/800m snorkel/100m tired diver tow/15min tread/rescue assessment/equipment exchange
– Skill circuit
– Workshop in reactivate, skin diver course, supervising snorkeling, DSD program, supervising certified divers
3 Practical Assessments with Student Divers
– Dive setup and management
– mapping project
– Dive briefings
– Search and Recovery scenario
-Deep dive scenario
As a PADI Divemaster you can:
- Work at local dive centers and resorts, live aboard dive boats,
- Assist PADI Instructors
- Lead certified Divers on dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI reactivate program
- Conduct DSD program in confined water
- Teach Emergency First Response programs once completed the instructor course
For more info contact us through email or call.
Duration course: 2 weeks.